Re: [ptp-dev] Helios and PTP 3.0/Photran 5.0 branch

Jeff, as Photran is likely to be the most impacted by this, you probably need to get Eclipse 3.6/CDT 7.0 installed and take a look asap.

Surprisingly, Photran HEAD works fine with Eclipse 3.6M3 and CDT HEAD.

The hardest part was getting Eclipse 3.6M3 to launch on Windows. It was giving me "JVM Terminated: Error Code -1", and the only way I could solve that was to remove "--launcher.XXMaxPermSize 256m" from the eclipse.ini file. I'd be curious to know if anyone else runs into this same problem. I'm running Sun Java SE 1.6.0_17 (32-bit) on WinXP.

Jeff

Back to the top