[ptp-dev] ETFw calling internal analysis plugin

Hi All,

is there a way to specify an already existing plugin for the analysis step in the profile workflow? Can this be done using the XML file or it should use one of the ETFw extension points?

While going through the ETFw wiki, I found some inconsistencies:
* the <toolpane> element is actually <optionpane> - it is correctly shown in the examples but not in the elements description. * togoption->optid - not marked as required but when it's missing ToolMaker crashes with NPE (tries to access it - ToolMaker.java:98). This happens only for visible elements. * togoption->name - the wiki defines this as the actual flag to be used and not the togoption->label. However, togoption->label is used in the assembled argument string.
 * analyze->utility->type - this attr is only explained in one of the examples...

Should I update the wiki to fix these inconsistencies?

Greetings,
Ventsi

Back to the top