Re: [ptp-dev] somehow HEAD has been merged to ptp_2_1???

Chris,

I have no idea what happened. I see stuff that I checked into HEAD, but I haven't checked anything into 2_1 for months. I can only assume that this was either a bug in Eclipse, or something happened on the CVS machine.

Vivian and I are going to try and sort this out tomorrow (I'm presenting the PTP tutorial today). I have a fairly recent copy of 2_1 that hopefully can be used to restore things.

Greg