Re: [ptp-dev] "old" directories

On 11/13/2009 07:59 AM, Greg Watson wrote:
I think this is a cvs issue. You never tag directories in cvs, just
files, but cvs will create any directories on checkout anyway. You're
probably getting a bunch of other old directories as well. You could try
adding "old" to .cvsignore in your home directory (or use the -I option)
to see if that works, otherwise the only thing it is to prune them by hand.

I think if the files weren't tagged, they wouldn't be checked out. Not a big deal though.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx