Re: [ptp-dev] New perf->etfw changes for External Tools Framework (formerly Performance Tools Framework)

OK, it seemed to get farther this time, but died with:

An error occurred importing this project set.
  The server reported an error while performing the "cvs expand-modules" command.
    : cvs version: cannot find module `org.eclipse.ptp/tools/etfw/org.eclipse.ptp.etfw.tau.papitest' - ignored

I am also still seeing all those red marks on the plug-ins I mentioned, and 100 errors in the log.

I'm pretty sure I got the dependencies right:  I got CDT 6.0.2 (the one Jay uses), checked out the latest RSE from galileo.

My workspace is set at JDK 1.5 compilation.  Should I up this to 1.6?

"History does not repeat itself, but often it rhymes." (attr. Mark Twain)