[ptp-dev] ETFw Feedback view plug-in checked in

Since Friday is PTP 3.0 Feature freeze and API freeze...

The new External Tools Framework "Feedback view" plug-in is checked in.
This is the view that will show information in an eclipse tree table, read from an XML file, and will navigate to source code lines if filename and line number (or region) is available from the XML file.
So far just the generic plug-in has been checked in; no concrete uses of it.
I will create a small sample plug-in for this later, that will show how it is used.
And changes will be forthcoming as well as I fine-tune other uses of this generic version of some views I did for some proprietary products.

Greg, can you run a test build first thing in the morning so i can assure it builds and is installable from the update site archive early tomorrow?
I checked in a plug-in project and a feature project,
under tools/etfw/org.eclipse.ptp.etfw.feedback.core
releng/org.eclipse.ptp.etfw.feedback-feature

I'm out for the weekend after about mid-day.

Oh, and I couldn't find the wizard for externalizing strings in a feature project. Is there one?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top