Re: [ptp-dev] Null pointer exception using profile configuration dialog

Dave,

Is it possible that you're seeing the problem described in bug #287185?

Greg

On Nov 3, 2009, at 9:06 AM, Dave Wootton wrote:

Greg
I got the exception after I hit the profile button to run the application
Dave

Re: [ptp-dev] Null pointer exception using profile configuration        dialog

Greg Watson to: Parallel Tools Platform general developers
11/03/2009 08:55 AM

Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please respond to Parallel Tools Platform general developers

Dave,

At what point did you get the exception?

Greg