Re: [ptp-dev] Questions about the development environment of SLURM.

>In CVS Repository, I find ptp_2_1 is the newest source codes.
In CVS, HEAD is the latest code - what 3.0 is being developed on.
You're looking at HEAD, not a branch, right?
Where are you seeing only ptp_2_1?

I see we don't have an environment write-up for Eclipse 3.5 / CDT 6.0.x / PTP 3.0
e.g. at http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/environment_setup (there are instructions for PTP 2.0 and 2.1 there)
Use Eclipse 3.5, CDT 6.0.1, and PTP CVS HEAD.
If you have trouble we can probably update those instructions.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 8:49 PM, peichang shi <pcmutates@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Greg.
  We want to add SLURM support to the near PTP release.At present,the
development environment of SLURM is based on ptp_2_1 checked out from the
CVS Repository using anonymous account about six months ago.My question is,
whether the source codes of SLURM we will submit based on ptp_2_1 checked
out about six months ago is enough.If not enough,where and which version of
PTP source codes can be checked.In CVS Repository, I find ptp_2_1 is the
newest source codes.

Regards,
Peichang Shi