Re: [ptp-dev] AssertionFailedException with latest PTP head code

Sorry
I pasted the screencap into the mail, but apparently my mailer didn't
properly convert it to an attachment. This time it should be there.
Dave

Chris Recoskie <recoskie@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
05/11/2009 01:20 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [ptp-dev] AssertionFailedException with latest PTP head code

You forgot the attachment.

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto
Dave Wootton <dwootton@xxxxxxxxxx>

Dave Wootton <dwootton@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
05/11/2009 12:00 PM

Please respond to

ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[ptp-dev] AssertionFailedException with latest PTP head code

I'm working on code in a plugin using the external tools framework where I

am invoking a command on a remote system from within a class that extends
AbstractPerformanceDataManager. I'm getting the AssertionFailedException
that shows in the following screen capture where it appears the exception
occurs sometime within the processing for the
IRemoteProcessBuilder.start() method. The exception doesn't seem to affect

the execution of the IRemoteProcessBuilder.start() method, and just logs
an error in the Eclipse error log. I attached the screen capture since the

error traceback in the error log is truncated.

This worked without raising exceptions up until a few days ago.

Any ideas why this exception is occuring or what else is needed to
diagnose this?

Dave