Re: [ptp-dev] version of next release?

I think Aug/Sep would be ok for a 2.2 release if that would work for you.

Greg

On Feb 17, 2009, at 11:52 AM, Chris Recoskie wrote:

I am not sure we'll be able to get to working on CDT 6.0 compatibility in RDT until the summer, that was part of the motivation for proposing something later.

I'm ok with 2.1.1 being later. We never really decided a hard date on it as far as I remember.

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto
<graycol.gif>Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

<ecblank.gif>
<ecblank.gif>
<ecblank.gif>
cc
<ecblank.gif>
<ecblank.gif>
Subject
<ecblank.gif>
Re: [ptp-dev] version of next release?
<ecblank.gif><ecblank.gif>

Chris,

We had some issues here which have delayed things by about a month,
but we're back on track now. Do you think it's worth trying to re-
schedule the 2.1.1 release for 1 March? I think 2.2 is a larger
discussion since it's not clear what would be in this release yet.
We'll need to have something available for Galileo/CDT 6.0, but maybe
it will just be mainly a compatibility release?

Greg