Inactive hide details for Chris Recoskie/Toronto/IBM@IBMCAChris Recoskie/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

          Chris Recoskie/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
          Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          01/26/2009 03:56 PM

          Please respond to

cc

Subject

Re: [ptp-dev] time to branch for 2.1.1?

I will do the branching sometime before noon tomorrow, Eastern time then.

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto
Inactive hide details for Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

                  Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                  Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

                  01/26/2009 03:00 PM

Please respond to

cc
Subject

Re: [ptp-dev] time to branch for 2.1.1?

Chris,

I've moved the dead stuff to "old". Basically it's everything in the following directories:

core
debug
rdt
releng