Re: [ptp-dev] How PTP 2.1 runs in the PC cluster(remote target)

Hi Wei-Cheng,

Apologies for taking so long to reply. The message "Hostnames from Open MPI output do not match expected hostname" occurs when the machine running Eclipse and the cluster do not agree on the names of the nodes. Please try the latest PTP 2.1.1 build (http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/2.1.1) which includes a fix for this problem (for OpenMPI 1.3).

Regards,

Greg