Re: [ptp-dev] Debugger Update Display

Hi,

I assume that when you say "commands and functions" you mean menu items and actions? Are you referring to the PTP debugger perspective? Also, I'm not sure what you mean "handle the event from the service". The code for the PTP debugger actions and views is in org.eclipse.ptp.debug.ui so you should be able to see how it is done. Please feel free to email if you have further questions.

Greg