[ptp-dev] Accessing parallel launch resource attributes

Greetings,

I need to retrieve and alter parallel launch parameters programatically to support some of the external tools framework's capabilities.  I have access to the LaunchConfiguration and the ILaunch object provided by the PTP's launch configuration delegate but I am having trouble tracking down the configuration attribute names for things like the number of processes to be run.  I haven't dug deep enough to be sure but it looks like there are now different attribute names for these parameters depending on which resource manager is used.  Does anyone know how I can recover these values from within Eclipse?

Thanks,
Wyatt Spear

Back to the top