Re: [ptp-dev] PTP 2.1.1 Nightly Build

That would be because I haven't changed all the feature version numbers. Sorry about that.

Greg

On Dec 3, 2008, at 10:26 AM, Leonardo Augusto Guimarães Garcia wrote:

Greg,

I tried both PTP 2.1.1 nightly builds currently available on the wiki without success.

When I add the archive on the Software Update list in Eclipse, it shows me two categories (Parallel Tools Platform 2.1 and Remote Development Tools) but it doesn't show any features on these categories. If I select the categories to install, no feature is selected to be installed.

I tried this in x86 and PPC Eclipse with same result.

Best regards,

Leonardo Garcia
Linux on Cell and Prism Focal Point - LTC Brazil
IDE Software Engineer - Linux on Cell
Linux Technology Center Brazil
Phone: +55-19-2132-2068 (T/L: 839-2068)
lagarcia@xxxxxxxxxx

Greg Watson wrote:
Leonardo,

The link was wrong, sorry about that. Please try again. I'll run another build now since it's been quite a while.

Greg