[ptp-dev] Need help on the construction of SDM routing tree

Hi all,

Recently I'm reading source code of sdm client/server in ptp-2.1(RC4).
During the initializing phase, funciton sdm_init() tries to construct the routing tree for each sdm process,
including client and servers.

However, the code constructing such a routing tree is a little confusing for me.
And by now no document describes such process.
Will anybody explain the constructing algoritm?

Jie

使用新一代 Windows Live Messenger 轻松交流和共享! 立刻下载!

Back to the top