Re: [ptp-dev] PE resource manager

Greg
There is code in my proxy which tries to write the routing_file that might
be causing your problem. This was code I had in my original patch since I
wasn't sure who was going to create the routing file. I haven't been
seeing the problem since I get an error complaining about invalid
pathnames when I try to open the routing file. I don't know why this code
is just causing problems now, but I'll send a patch commenting that code
out for now.

We probably want to reconsider the GUI writing the routing file later,
since as we have a larger number of tasks, sending the task mapping data
across the network twice could be a paerformance problem.
Dave

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
10/27/2008 07:12 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [ptp-dev] PE resource manager

Also, there seems to be some regression in the PE RM after the last
build. When I try to debug an application, the routing_file just
contains "0" and the sdm crashes because of an invalid number of
processes. Any idea what may have happened?

Greg