Re: [ptp-dev] untriaged bugs

If you have definite plans to fix them, can you mark the target milestone as "Future" please?

If they still need investigation to see if they should be fixed or not, then leaving the milestone as "---" is appropriate.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

Inactive hide details for Daniel Felix Ferber <dfferber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Daniel Felix Ferber <dfferber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          Daniel Felix Ferber <dfferber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          10/24/2008 10:41 AM

          Please respond to

cc

Subject

Re: [ptp-dev] untriaged bugs

Hi Chris,

Regarding bugs 251902, 251899, 251898, 231932, don't think they should be fixed for TP 2.1. They are not critical for PTP 2.1 and still need more discussion, specially 251898. Therefore, I marked them as "enhancements" and for "unspecified" version. I plan to investigate these bugs in future.

Best regards,
Daniel Felix Ferber