[ptp-dev] PE/LoadLeveler patches for PTP 2.1

Greg
I have four bugzilla bug reports with patches that should be included in
PTP 2.1. The numbers are 251600, 250979, 250836 and 251853

With these four patches, I think the PE and LoadLeveler plugins are
complete for PTP 2.1, including SDM debugger support.

I currently can get the SDM debugger to start with the application
suspended at main, and showing me the local variables and parameters in
main(). If I click the debugger continue icon, the application runs to
normal completion. So I'm fairly confident I have the support working.

Running PE and LoadLeveler normally (without debugging) also works
correctly.

Dave

Back to the top