Re: [ptp-dev] dependency/build problem with M4 or greater master feature

Jeremiah,

I don't have a clue how do debug this, so I'm open to suggestions. I've put up a link to the nightly build on the wiki (http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/2.1 ), so it might be worth trying this first. I've been making changes to the feature branding which may or may not have had something to do with this. The core plugin is now a jar file again in any case.

Greg