Re: [ptp-dev] The building enviroment of PTP2.0.1

Beth,
         My rebuilding job has nearly been successful. There are only tens
of erros, which can be summed up as:
         1). AbstractFortranEditor cannot be resolved to a type, which is in
the file of “org.eclipse.
ptp.perf.tau.selinstfort/src/org/eclipse/ptp/perf/tau/selinstfort/popup/actions/IncrementInstrument.java.
         2) The import org.eclipse.photran cannot be resolved, which is in
the file of org.eclipse.ptp.
perf.tau.selinstfort/src/org/eclipse/ptp/perf/tau/selinstfort/popup/actions/IncrementInstrument.java.
         3). AbstractFortranEditor cannot be resolved to a type, which is in
the file of org.eclipse.ptp.
perf.tau.Selinstfort/src/org/eclipse/ptp/perf/tau/selinstfort/popup/actions/Instrument.java
         4).The project cannot be built until build path errors are
resolved, whose resource is	org.eclipse.ptp.perf.tau.jars.
         5).The project cannot be built until its prerequisite
org.eclipse.ptp.perf.tau.perfdmf is built.
         6).textEditor cannot be resolved, whose resource is
org.eclipse.ptp.perf.tau.selinstfort/src/
org/eclipse/ptp/perf/tau/selinstfort/popup/actions/IncrementInstrument.java
        7).Project 'org.eclipse.ptp.perf.tau.jars' is missing required
library: 'batik-combined.jar'		, whose resource is
org.eclipse.ptp.perf.tau.jars
   ……
         I kown some errors are caused by not installing photran, but I
cannot download the fit version of Photran. I installed
photran-4.0-beta3-incubation.
         There also some errors like :
        8)Package 'edu.uoregon.tau.perfdmf.database' does not exist in this
plug-in,whose resource is MANIFEST.MF while its path is
org.eclipse.ptp.perf.tau.jars/META-INF.
        9) make: *** No rule to make target `all', whose resource is
org.eclipse.ptp.proxy(there are only c files.)