Re: [ptp-dev] The building enviroment of PTP2.0.1

Hi Beth,
       I have download the sourcecodes of PTP2.0.1 Project from CVS
repository under “versions” catalog (not from HEAD and branches) using
anonymous ID.
       I also have used the building enviroment to build the sourcecodes of
PTP2.0.1 Project as the following:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19928927/1.jpg
       But when I build the project, there are thousands of errors such as:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19928927/11.jpg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19928927/111.jpg
        I hope I can receive the help (maybe something like the details
about how to build PTP project)from you, and build the sourcecodes of
PTP2.0.1 project successfully.

Thanks,

Peichang Shi