RE: [ptp-dev] Some questions in rebuilding the PTP2.0.2 project

Greg,

Thanks for your detailed reply.
This method works well for other projects, such as org.eclipse.pdt.

However, when I tried to Refresh Branches on org.eclipse.ptp (even with search deeply),
some error occured and a message box appeared with the following message:
"This server did not provide any additional information"

What's wrong?

Regards,
Jie Jiang