[ptp-dev] Some questions in rebuilding the PTP2.0 project

     We are attempting to let PTP support slurm. So we need to rebuild the
PTP2.0 project in order to monitor our refactors on modifying the source
codes.
     The questions :
     I accessed Eclipse CVS repository using anonymous ID, expanded HEAD and
attempt to download org.eclipse.ptp. But I cannot download it in the
simplist way that the “PTP/environment setup 20” told successfully . I just
download the whole project. But I am not sure which part should be imported
to be rebuild ( I imported the content of org.eclipse.ptp/core and
org.eclipse.ptp/rms). There are too many errors when build , and most of the
errors are “ * cannot be resolved to a type”  .
I want to kown the specific about how to successfully build the PTP2.0
project. And where can I obtain the reliable sourcecodes that can be
successfully build.

Thanks,

whupeter