Re: [ptp-dev] M5 build candidate

Installation and the TAU components reliant on that particular plugin seem to work fine, thanks.  Testing a simple C++ mpi job, the PTP view only shows it getting as far as the 'started' phase, where it stays indefinately.  No error output shows up and it seems to stop normally when I cancel it.  I'm running it with OpenMPI 1.2.5 compiled with gnu compilers.  Any thoughts on how I can look into this further?

Regards,
Wyatt