Re: [ptp-dev] Follow-up on PTP bug reports

Dave,

I've applied these patches. Thanks,

Greg

On Oct 6, 2008, at 3:20 PM, Greg Watson wrote:

Dave,

Sorry for the delay. I'll take a look at these asap.

Greg

On Oct 6, 2008, at 2:06 PM, Dave Wootton wrote:

Greg
I am following up on a couple bugzilla bug reports I wrote, 247918, which consists of my initial code for SDM debug support in my PE plugin, and 248678 which contains a couple bug fixes for the PTP 2.0.x stream to deal
with problems I found in preparing for a demo a couple weeks ago. Can
these be committed? If there are problems, let me know what I need to do
to fix these.
Dave