Re: [ptp-dev] M3 build available

Er, sorry, I mistyped that... the planning page says the 26th (this coming Friday) is M3.

I would say let's just do an M4 build this Friday and rename M4 to M5. If no one has issue with this I can add the additional M5 target to Bugzilla and update the planning page.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

Inactive hide details for Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

          Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          09/22/2008 04:23 PM

          Please respond to

cc

Subject

Re: [ptp-dev] M3 build available

My fault. I must have been getting carried away. How do you want to coordinate the build, which is today right? Should I just poll everyone?

Greg