Re: [ptp-dev] PTP 2.1 feature freeze/PE SDM support?

Dave,

I'd suggest checking them in now.

Greg

On Sep 18, 2008, at 7:08 AM, Dave Wootton wrote:

We talked about a feature freeze for PTP 2.1 at the end of this month
during the last PTP conference calls. I'm wondering how my changes
enabling my PE proxy for SDM support should be handled since I haven't
been able to actually test those changes for the last few weeks. I was
able to test them a while ago, and it looked like the basic logic was
working, with some debugging required, and they did not seem to break the
non-debug path thru my proxy.
Should these be checked in now and debugged thru October, with worst case
being to revert back to the PTP 2.0 proxy, or should these just be
deferred?
Based on my understanding of SDM support, the only code changes I
anticipate are to my proxy code.
Dave