[ptp-dev] new Bugzilla targets & versions

Everyone,

Greg and I have spoken, and I've updated Bugzilla a bit.

  • There is now a "Future" target. Use this target when you are committing to fixing a bug, but are not sure in what release that will be.
  • I have added versions for all the 2.1 milestone builds and release candidates. When filing a bug, please accurately indicate which release you found it in. The version "2.1" will, after the end of the day, be reserved strictly for the 2.1 GA release. Unless there are objections, tomorrow I will mass edit the bugs that already have their version set as 2.1 and I'll change them so that they are all filed against "2.1M2" instead. This won't be entirely accurate, but this way we can reclaim 2.1 for the GA.

Thanks. Let me know if there are any issues with this.

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt