Re: [ptp-dev] Problems with null pointer exceptions in PTP 2.0 RSEFileSystem.getStore on AIX

Dave,

Can you try changing the return in RSEFileManager.toURI to:

return new URI("rse", connection.getHost().getHostName(), path.makeAbsolute().toPortableString(), null); //$NON-NLS-1$

Let me know what happens.

Greg