Re: [ptp-dev] Problems with milestone 1 ptp build

Greg
I started with a new workspace, although I had installed & wiped out my
eclipse install a few times last night because I had problems with
installing CDT and RSE.

If you mean the test machine I gave you access to, it's up here, but the
login prompt is a little slow
Dave

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
09/10/2008 08:23 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [ptp-dev] Problems with milestone 1 ptp build

Dave, FYI in the future you shouldn't need to do anything other than
install Eclipse 3.4 and PTP 2.1. CDT and RSE should now be installed
automatically by the update manager.

I don't see the UI problem on MacOS X. I wonder if this is a Windows
specific thing? Did you start with a new workspace, or re-use an existing
one?

There seem to be some network issues with the test machine at the moment,
but I'll try the PE resource manager as soon as I can to see if I can
repeat this problem.

Greg