Re: [ptp-dev] Errors in RDT

Yes... I said 5.0.x before because we are continuously tracking that branch, but I realize that was misleading. The version of RDT in PTP 2.1 will depend on CDT 5.0.1, and active development will continue on PTP HEAD thereafter targeting the latest on the 5.0.x branch until we make a conscious decision to cut over to Galileo.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto