Re: [ptp-dev] Changes to PTP remote abstraction

In addition to these new plugins, the following changes will also be required:

1. The browseFile/browseDirectory interfaces in IRemoteFileManager will be moved to IRemoteUIFileManager (in org.eclipse.ptp.remote.ui).

2. A helper method called getRemoteUIFileManager will be provided on PTPRemoteUIPlugin to retrieve the new interface.

3. The org.eclipse.ptp.remote.remotetools and org.eclipse.ptp.remote.rse plugins will also be separated into core and UI.

Comments/suggestions welcome.

Greg