Re: [ptp-dev] Cell IDE contribution to PTP

Hi,

Can the Cell IDE codes pasted on bugzilla work with latest PTP codes? OR works for particular version of PTP? I am asking this question since I got two errors when importing the Cell IDE codes with PTP HEAD codes together.

There some importing can't be resolved in two java files:

--org.eclipse.ptp.cell.debug.CellDebugPlugin
import org.eclipse.ptp.core.utils.extensionpoints.IProcessMemberVisitor;
import org.eclipse.ptp.core.utils.extensionpoints.ProcessExtensions;

--org.eclipse.ptp.cell.examples.ui.internal.ExampleProjectWizardRegistry
import org.eclipse.ptp.core.utils.extensionpoints.IProcessMemberVisitor;
import org.eclipse.ptp.core.utils.extensionpoints.ProcessExtensions;

Best Regards,

------
Hongchang Lin

Inactive hide details for Leonardo Augusto Guimarães Garcia <lagarcia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Leonardo Augusto Guimarães Garcia <lagarcia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          Leonardo Augusto Guimarães Garcia <lagarcia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          07/10/2008 05:31 AM

          Please respond to
          lagarcia@xxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to

cc

Subject

[ptp-dev] Cell IDE contribution to PTP

Greg,

I opened Eclipse bug
#240243 in order to contribute Cell IDE source code to PTP.

I'll attach the necessary patches and source code on the bug by the end of this week so that you and others interested can take a look.

Best regards,

Leonardo Garcia