[ptp-dev] Documentation for PTP Performance Tools Framework on PTP wiki

I have created a wiki page for the PTP Performance tools framework.
Wyatt and I have presented the PTFw to several groups so I have consolidated much of that information here on the wiki page.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/PTFw/PTFw-Overview

I have added a documentation section to the PTP wiki for documentation of various parts of PTP and related things (e.g. UPC in CDT)
and added the PTFw page there.
PTP Wiki root page - http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top