Re: [ptp-dev] Experiences installing PTP

Wyatt

Thanks for the explanation.  Makes sense.

Howard

wspear wrote:
The tau related error is probably the result of one of the TAU plugins which needs some external jars to be copied in manually. It shouldn't harm anything, but if it becomes annoying it should stop if you remove or disable the org.eclipse.ptp.perf.tau.perfdmf.* plugin. Note that doing so will disable the other TAU components.

Alternatively, if you want to try the TAU components, you can supply the required jars by cd-ing to the <eclipse>/plugins/org.eclipse.ptp.perf.tau.jars* directory and running the jar-importer script there. You need run the script with the location of a tau installation directory as an argument and it will pull out the needed jars.

-Wyatt