Re: [ptp-dev] Problem with AIX PTP project and project sets

Greg
Which branch is this checked in? I tried 2.0.1 using the project sets
first then realized it might be in HEAD. In both cases, the launch
configuration looks like it used to, with the resource manager dropdown on
main, resources tab after the main tab, and a queue dropdown on the
resources tab.

One thing that will need to be done is update the online help since in
both the PE and LL plugins we describe how to use the launch configuration
panels, including screen captures of the launch configuration panel. If
this is in 2.0.1, then this is a problem.
Dave

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
04/23/2008 05:28 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [ptp-dev] Problem with AIX PTP project and project sets

Dave,

Please check that the launch configuration is working for PE and LL as
I made some changes to the way it works, but I haven't been able to
test these RM's yet. I don't expect there should be any problems (the
ORTE RM worked without changes), but you never know.

The changes consist of:

- Moving the resource manager selection drop-down to the Resources tab
- Moving the Resources tab ahead of the Main tab, and renaming the
Main tab to Application
- Removing the queue selection from the Resources tab

The process for configuring a launch is now:

1. Select the resource manager on the Resources tab.
2. Specify any resource manager-specific attributes from the dynamic
section (queue selection is now included in this)
3. Select the Application tab and specify the project and executable
4. Select the Arguments tab and specify program arguments
5. Select the Debugger tab and configure the debugger.

Regards,

Greg