Re: [ptp-dev] Merges into PTP_2_0 for perf,pldt

It looks like some of the changes we made did, indeed, impact the TAU package.  It's an easy fix (an import from was moved out of perf.internal) but I won't be able to commit it until this evening.  Everything else appears to be in order, but I haven't done extensive testing.

-Wyatt