[ptp-dev] Problem with AIX PTP project and project sets

I just downloaded the PTP 2.0 source code into a clean workspace using the
PTP 2.0 project sets. I got all of the code I needed except for the
org.eclipse.ptp.aix.ppc project. I was able to download that project
separately. I used the ptp, remotetools, rms and rse project sets. Is the
AIX project missing from the project sets or could I have done something
wrong?
Dave

Back to the top