[ptp-dev] help checking out PTP from CVS

Hi,

I have some doubts regarding how to properly check out PTP from CVS.

When accessing PTP CVS I can find some directories under org.eclipse.ptp module: core, debug, doc, etc. If I want to check out all features source code, which ones should I check out?

I can't find a directly link between the features on PTP update site and these directories on CVS... am I missing something?

Best regards,

Leonardo Garcia

Back to the top