Re: [ptp-dev] Problems building PTP PE proxy with 3/24 build

I always just start with a fresh eclipse+cdt, untarring it and starting
with that

..Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

             Greg Watson
             <g.watson@compute
             r.org>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  Parallel Tools Platform general
             ptp-dev-bounces@e         developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             03/25/08 11:45 AM         Re: [ptp-dev] Problems building PTP
                                       PE proxy with 3/24 build

             Please respond to
              Parallel Tools
             Platform general
                developers
             <ptp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Dave,

Not sure what's going on, but I suggest removing all the old ptp
features and plugins first. I usually just manually remove them from
the directories.

Greg