Re: [ptp-dev] PTP Monthly Conference Call Reminder

Greg
I'm probably going to be on vacation tomorrow, so will miss the call.

Our Parallel Environment implementation is working for both Linux and AIX
now. I have sent the code that we intend to contribute for IBM legal
review, and once that review is complete, I will create the bugzilla PTP
enhancement bug report and attach the code to that bug report.

We have been working on our LoadLeveler batch implementation and have
basic machine and status monitoring functional in our proxy, as well as
basic job submission. We are just starting the PTP GUI work for
LoadLeveler.

I expect to start the work to implement the Parallel
Environment/LoadLeveler interactive support by the end of the month.

If there's anything I need to know about from the call, let me know.
Dave

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
08/13/2007 10:53 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
[ptp-dev] PTP Monthly Conference Call Reminder

Hey everyone, a reminder that the monthly developers conference call
is scheduled for this Tuesday: