Re: [ptp-dev] Event messages not being freed by proxy

Greg
I'm still seeing the problem with a null pointer exception when creating
new resource managers. Rolf is also seeing it now that he's just getting
started with the GUI work for his LoadLeveler plugin.
Dave

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
07/31/2007 10:36 AM
Please respond to

cc
ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [ptp-dev] Event messages not being freed by proxy

Great, thanks. I'll take a look at this to see if I can work out
where it's happening.

Regarding the other problem when creating a new RM. I'm not able to
reproduce what you're seeing, even when I create a new workspace. I
wonder if there's a preference problem or something. I'll keep trying...

Greg