Re: [ptp-dev] View execution time, communication time and idle time

Greetings,

Can you confirm that the profile data is being created and stored in
your workspace?  When the database is unavailable it should be stored
as a .ppk file in a new directory in your project's workspace like
refresh your workspace to see the new directory in Eclipse.  If it is
present you should be able to view it in ParaProf from the command
line by entering
paraprof <filename.ppk>

Regards,

Wyatt