[ptp-dev] Followup Workshop on Scalable Tool Communication Infrastructure

Hi,

One of the outcomes assigned to me from the PTP Workshop at ORNL was to organize a followup meeting to discuss and plan the development of a scalable communication infrastructure for tool launch and communication that will be portable across a range of different architectures and systems. IBM would be please to host the meeting at the T.J Watson Research Center in NY, so this email is to get an idea of the level of interest and see what timing would work best. If we decide to go ahead, then I'll follow this up with another email about the meeting details.

I'm sure that many of you will be attending the SDTPC workshop in Washington DC on 1-2 August. Would people be interested in following this up with a meeting the next week (say 6-7 August), or would something later in August suit people better?

Please let me know asap 1) if you would be interested in attending, and 2) what dates would work better for you. Also, if you are aware of other groups that might be interested in attending, please pass this email on.

Many thanks,

Greg

Back to the top