Re: [ptp-dev] Problem with creating enumerated attribute definitions?

Greg
I was more concerned with the problem of not picking up the 2nd
enumeration value from the enumeration attribute definition event the
proxy sent to the front end than I was with getting a
StringSetAttributeDefinition object generated by the front end instead of
the EnumeratedAttributeDefinition object that I was expecting to get. I
agree that getting back a StringSetAttributionDefinition object back
instead or an EnumeratedAttributeDefinition object is likely a bug.
Dave

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/19/2007 04:13 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [ptp-dev] Problem with creating enumerated attribute definitions?

Dave,

You're so polite. It's highly likely to be a bug. If you're sending
an ENUMERATED attribute type, then that's what you should get, not a
StringSetAttribute.

The StringSetAttribute is a new one on me. Anyone know what this is
for? How does it differ from an ArrayAttribute?

Greg