Re: [ptp-dev] Minimum expected display size for Eclipse user?

Yes I vote for scrollbar.
1024x768 will always be needed, especially for LCD projectors and demos.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

             "Randy M.
             Roberts"
             <rsqrd@xxxxxxxx>                                           To
             Sent by:                  ptp-dev <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             ptp-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [ptp-dev] Minimum expected
             05/31/2007 12:01          display size for Eclipse user?
             PM

             Please respond to
              Parallel Tools
             Platform general