Re: [ptp-dev] PTP Monthly Conference Call Reminder

Hi Tianchao,

Sorry about that. It's some kind of teleconferencing system that IBM uses. The only other numbers I have that might be useful are:

IP Telephone Number: 2-421-0033
Germany Toll-Free: 0800-181-6323
Germany Toll: +49 6951709081

Let me know if these still don't work and I'll see what else I can dig up.

Greg