[ptp-dev] PTP Proxies and new attributes model

I've been busy for the last couple weeks, but am now at the point where I
have time to work on my proxy code again. Would it be reasonable for me to
start with the LSF code as a base at this time and fit my proxy to that
model? I extracted code this morning from the PTP_TRY_RMR_20070112 CVS
branch, and was going to base my proxy upon that level. Is the
documentation in the Wiki for the resource manager and attributes up to
date?

Thanks
Dave

Back to the top