Re: [ptp-dev] MPICH2 and PTP 1.10

I don't think the MPICH2 support was completed... I believe Greg is
travelling today, when he gets a chance he can answer in more detail.

...BethBeth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptpIBM
T.J.Watson Research CenterMailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place,
Lexington, KY 40511

             "Jean-Christophe
             Weill"
             <jean-christophe.                                          To
             weill@xxxxxx>             <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             ptp-dev-bounces@e
             clipse.org                                            Subject
                                       [ptp-dev] MPICH2 and PTP 1.10

             02/12/2007 10:11
             AM

              Please respond
             tojean-christophe
              .weill@xxxxxx;
              Please respond
             toParallel Tools
             Platform general
                developers
             <ptp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

After some succes with the OpenMpi 1.2b3, I tried to get the MPICH2 daemon
running with the build PTP 1.1 I200701282100 .

And it does not work.

To be more explicit,  everything works fine, the ptp_mpich2 proxy found
mpdlib and it works fine until it received a
DISCOVER message and did not answer to it. I looked into the python code,
I run it in debug mode and the DISCOVER
Message is received by the Python process but it does not know what to do
with it.
I suppose that the protocol has changed since the MPICH2 code was madeā€¦

Jean-Christophe